Mary's Prints at Fine Art America

Mary's Prints and Originals

January 7, 2017

I'm Dreaming of Spring and Some New Paintings

While it's snowing outside my house today, I'm thinking of spring and summer.  I'll admit I'm not a huge fan of winter.  Are you?  While I love how snow looks so beautiful draped over the landscape and like fluffy cotton balls nestled in the trees; I'm looking forward to warmer weather.  After the Christmas tree comes down today (yup, I still didn't take it down yet), I will decorate with houseplants, birdhouses and nests to rush spring along.

In the meantime, I'm starting to work on some spring and summer paintings.  Here are a few that I finished so far.  I showed you this one in my last post, but it is now available as a signed and numbered limited edition 12x12" canvas print.  I painted the original for my hubby.

"The Bird Watcher" 12x12" Lim. Ed. canvas print.


"Colonial by the Sea"  
Even though the original is sold, it is now available in
16x20" limited edition canvas prints.


"Wildflowers" 
I just finished this original 16x20" last night.  It will 
be available at the gallery this morning.  If you
don't catch this one in time, there should be 16x20" 
limited edition canvas prints available shortly.

I hope you enjoy this snowy weather, or if not, at least you can enjoy a little bit of spring and summer in these pieces.  Stay warm.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: