Mary's Prints at Fine Art America

Mary's Prints and Originals

March 12, 2016

Quilt Paintings

With the Lancaster Quilt Show coming up on March 16-19, I was inspired to share a sampling of my paintings that feature quilts and barn quilts.  Although the originals are sold, I have many available as prints through Fine Art America.

Parade of Quilts


Autumn Farmhouse


Country Quilts


The Old Homestead


The Quilt Barn


Coming Home


Autumn Barn Quilts


Grandmother's Flower Garden


Autumn Memories


Autumn Afternoon


Seasons of Autism - Fall


Spring Air


The Quilt Museum

Thanks for stopping by!  Enjoy the spring-like weather!















4 comments:

  1. Mary, I enjoy folk art so very much and there are several good artists out there, but there's something special about yours that elevates it above the others. I have no idea how to explain what that "something" is, but that's how I feel. Maybe it's the black cat, since I have two of my own. Just kidding! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your sweet comments, Carole.

      Delete
  2. I realy love that style, it's inspiring :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments: