Mary's Prints at Fine Art America

Mary's Prints and Originals

December 19, 2015

I Heart Snowmen

I recently finished a few winter paintings, each featuring snowmen.  They are available at Dutchland Galleries (Phone # 800-760-7175) located in the Kitchen Kettle Village in Lancaster County.  If you are still looking for a special gift, consider artwork for the art lover in your life.  They ship worldwide.


Star Barn Skaters - Framed 16x20" Original Painting




Winter Welcome - Framed 16x20" Original Painting



Barnyard Friends - Framed 8x10" Original Painting - SOLD


I also took the snowman theme and did some decorating for Christmas.  Here are a few photos of the snowmen (including some handmade and hand-painted) that I used in my decor.








Thanks for stopping by.  Wishing you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: