Mary's Prints at Fine Art America

Mary's Prints and Originals

October 30, 2015

Driving Lessons


October has been a busy month for my family.  I am finally learning to relax during our daughter's driving lessons as she is working on fulfilling her required hours.  It has been a fun time of growth for her and us as well. Vanessa kept her job from the summer and works every opportunity she can.  She has learned a lot from her job and is developing her skills as a picture framer.  We think it's pretty cool that she gets to frame my paintings at work.  We were also able to take a much-needed fall weekend vacation in Wellsboro.  Thankfully, I have been able to keep up with my goal of a painting a week and have had the privilege of creating one for the Good Samaritan Shelter's auction fundraiser (The Star Barn).  Sometimes I put a hint of our life happenings into my paintings, so it was fun to include some old cars in my painting, "Leaf Day" to serve as a memory of Vanessa's driving lessons. 

Each of the paintings are available as prints at Fine Art America (see link above).  


Meadow Moon (original sold)


Hillside Barns (original sold)

Leaf Day (original sold)


Winter Fun (original sold)


Winter Mill (original available at Dutchland Galleries)


The Star Barn - Fundraiser for Good Samaritan Auction (sold)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: