Mary's Prints at Fine Art America

Mary's Prints and Originals

March 8, 2015

Inspiration From the Garden

Each year I attend the York Garden Show to enjoy a small glimpse of spring and to gather some inspiration for garden themed artwork.  Although I primarily paint folk art, I enjoy the diversity of detailed garden-themed still life on claybord and wooden panels and some altered art.

Here are some snapshots of my evening at the garden show, followed by a sampling of my garden themed artwork. The garden show offers several large garden patio and pond displays and a host of garden themed vendors.  The show runs through Sunday, March 8 at the York Fair Grounds in Memorial Hall.






















I hope you enjoyed this sampling.   Enjoy the warmer days ahead!

Be sure to check out all the great posts at Stone Gable at the following link featuring recipes, decorating and lots of inspiration for spring:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: