Mary's Prints at Fine Art America

Mary's Prints and Originals

December 11, 2014

Winter Folk Art Painting - Peaceful Valley

I just finished a new 16x20" original painting titled "Peaceful Valley" that is now available at Dutchland Galleries (dutchlandgalleries.com).

It's a peaceful snowy evening and church just let out.  Skaters are enjoying the frozen pond and the hot chocolate and gingerbread cookies will soon be ready in the barn.   Some of the woodland animals are coming out to play.  See if you can spot the rabbits, a fox, a deer, and of course--the little black cat.

Make sure you sign up for emails, as tomorrow I will have a special giveaway that you won't want to miss!

4 comments:

  1. There's just something appealing about folk art and yours is among my favorite, Mary. This painting makes me smile and wish this Georgia girl lived where it snowed. I'm also partial to cats and have sweet black kitty just like the one in Peaceful Valley. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your sweet comment. I usually put at least one black kitty in each of my paintings.

      Delete
  2. Oh my gosh, I just love this work of art! You are so talented.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your kind comment, Kitty. I look forward to seeing each recipe you share on your blog.

      Delete

Comments: