Mary's Prints at Fine Art America

Mary's Prints and Originals

December 20, 2014

Christmas Vignettes


Hopefully you are ready for Christmas.  We have a very busy schedule this time of year, so I tend to keep things simple as far as decorating.  Today I put together  a little photo tour of Christmas vignettes around our home for you to enjoy.

Kitchen vignette with a little wood box I painted to hold the essential 
beverage of the season with my frosted cupcake painting on display.
  Someday, I'm going to make those cupcakes!!!


Kitchen Vignette


My farmhouse dining room complete with roosters and a hungry horse.

The vintage lantern I found at a second-hand store makes
a great see-through centerpiece.


My horse painting with a Christmas wreath.  
I still have to think of a name for her.  Any ideas???


My grandmother's hutch that I painted with roosters (2013).


An old frame I refinished and made into a chalkboard.

Christmas vignette in a giant mason jar.

A view from my kitchen window.  I found the vintage 
wire Christmas tree at a reuzit store for just $8!!!

Our Living Room

A Giant Handmade Snowflake.  See the tutorial.

My handmade Central Market Glitter House-a gift for my hubby.

An old vintage wood box that I painted to hold my Christmas wrapping essentials.

Great for holding scissors, tape, brown wrapping paper, rubber stamps, ribbon
glue, glitter, paper punch and handmade tags so nothing gets lost.



A vintage Santa music box and Santa on the rooftop of the Star Barn.

Hope you enjoyed the photo tour.  Merry Christmas and God's richest blessings to you all!

You can also see this post at:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: