Mary's Prints at Fine Art America

Mary's Prints and Originals

August 19, 2014

Peek-A-Boo Moon

I was inspired to do a new painting recently and I finished it in time for my daughter's first day back at school.  I had time to reflect today on how fast she has grown over the years.  I remember when I used to play peek-a-boo with her when she was only a few months old and now she is mature enough to drive and is starting the 11th grade.

We only have a few years to bring our children up in the Lord and to teach them how to live a life of service to go out and make a difference in the world.  They learn mostly from watching our example and from the things we say to them.  Give your children a hug today and tell them how special they are, because one day they will grow up and start a life of their own.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: