Mary's Prints at Fine Art America

Mary's Prints and Originals

April 4, 2014

Art for LAMS Auction

This year I have been invited to submit a piece of artwork for the Lititz Area Mennonite School Auction to be held on June 6 & 7, 2014.  As I was considering what I would paint, I thought about doing a series of paintings featuring businesses in Lancaster County.  Since LAMS is in Lititz, I thought it appropriate to start there.  As I was traveling through Lititz this past week taking reference photos,  I discovered the perfect place to feature, Isabella's Ice Cream Parlor.   Last night I worked out my rough sketch.   I will share photos on the progress of the painting.


                        The finished painting: "Pedaling Around Lititz - Isabella's Ice Cream Parlor"


After One Painting Session

A Rough Sketch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: