Mary's Prints at Fine Art America

Mary's Prints and Originals

December 8, 2011

December 2011








At our house we have been busy getting ready for Christmas. I am doing a lot of baking for gifts. I also just finished creating and testing a new soft and yummy recipe for my "Snowman Sugar Cookies." I have created art to go along with the recipe. This first collectible art recipe card is now available in my zazzle store (see store below). It includes a beautiful photo of my painting with the ingredients and the full recipe inside the card. The art recipe note card size fits perfectly in a 4x6 file. You can also purchase extra cards of the recipe, make a batch of cookies and give the card and cookies as a gift for your friends and neighbors. Watch for other art recipe cards to come in the near future. They are a nice and affordable way to collect my art and recipes that you can enjoy for years to come. I will offer 12 collectible cards per year. The first collection is "Comfort Food" recipes.



I have also finished several new paintings for Dutchland Galleries (see photos above) and my art is still showing at S. Clyde Weaver Cafe in East Petersburg, PA. throughout December. I have several new winter original paintings available for sale along with prints. "Help The Fight" fundraising print is still available. Contact me via email at starlitestudios.art@gmail.com for more info. Blessings to you all at Christmas!