Mary's Prints at Fine Art America

Mary's Prints and Originals

August 28, 2010

August 28, 2010

The summer has slipped away quickly. Our kitchen remodel and house updates are finished and our daughter has gone back to school last week. Fall store orders for bowls and paintings are coming in and keeping me busy. I wanted to get back on ebay for some time, so I've squeezed in a few paintings between orders and have them listed under "starlitestudios" this week. I am running two specials for $1.00 starting price on barn paintings, so be sure to check them out for a great deal. I also have two new paintings featuring Star Barn bird houses at Basket Accessories in Intercourse, PA.

This week I'm finishing up a wedding gift and a painting for "Help The Fight" cancer fund-raising event and auction to be held at Lancaster's Clipper Stadium on Sept. 11. This past Thursday the local Newspaper listed a picture of a print from my painting, "Hannah's Wish" that will be auctioned off at the Hospice Auction on Labor Day in memory of Hannah Garman.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: